If you want top performance and a long life for your Cummins Power generator, periodic maintenance is essential. Simply follow these five easy tips.
- Follow your operator’s manual details regarding normal periodic generator maintenance. (This is your best “preventantive medicine.”)
- If your generator(s) operate in hot or dusty conditions, perform maintenance operations more frequently.
- Keep a log of the maintenance you perform and the hours run. This helps optimize service life and provide a basis for supporting warranty claims.
- For maintence, replacement or repair of emission control devices and systems, you can use any engine repair establishment or individual. But for a warranty work, always use an authorized Cummins dealer or distributor.
- No matter what work you need done, always contact a Cummins dealer and/or certificed technician for advice.
Vaata teeninduse hinnakirja.